Role: Alliances / Sales Manager.
Location: London preferred.
Salary: Base dependent on experience, high earnings potential.
We’re a growing Salesforce consulting partner with offices in the Channel Islands and London. Our primary market is financial services, but we have clients in a variety of sectors. Our founders are from marketing backgrounds and so beyond implementing Salesforce solutions, we’re driven to help businesses find, win, and keep more customers and use Salesforce solutions to make data driven marketing and sales strategies.
We have ambitions to grow the business rapidly in the near future and this is where you come in!
The job is ultimately to win more revenue for the business. This will mostly be achieved via introductions to prospective clients from partners, particularly Salesforce.
You will be joining the business during a growth phase. If targets are exceeded, there will be an opportunity to begin growing a team which you will lead. This is an opportunity for an ambitious sales person to rapidly accelerate their career.
Who we need:
Having a sociable and driven personality is key. The main function of the role will be networking with key partners, particularly Salesforce account executives. This will mean attending events frequently and taking the initiative to set up meetings to encourage introductions to prospective clients.
Having a sales background within the Salesforce ecosystem or with SaaS technology is an advantage, but by no means a necessity. The key attributes we are looking for are:
- Lots of initiative and well organised - you’ll be reporting to the Commercial Director, but will spend most of your week working alone. You need to be able to work efficiently without much supervision.
- Driven to succeed - there’s an opportunity for the role holder to have a great impact on the business and ultimately grow their own team.
- Trustworthy - you’ll need to showcase us as a trusted and reliable business to our partners. If they don’t view us this way, they’ll take their business to another partner.
- A great ambassador for Comnexa - you’ll be the public face of our business to many of our stakeholders.
- Confident - you’ll get involved in speaking at events we host and attend plenty of others.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to email@example.com