Comnexa is looking for a Pardot Specialist to join our Customer Success team.
We are only accepting applications from candidates who at least hold the Pardot Specialist certification.
The Pardot Specialist will primarily work with our existing Pardot customers to ensure ongoing marketing automation success with Pardot, including the adoption of new features and training users on marketing automation best practices. In some instances you will also provide a Pardot managed service to customers and so experience of coordinating marketing campaigns would be extremely advantageous. There will be an opportunity to create and implement campaigns in Pardot and recommend ways to improve results for our customers.
The Pardot Specialist will also support Comnexa's consultants in implementing Pardot for new customers.
We are looking for the following attributes and skills:
- Excellent communication skills with customers and colleagues. You'll be proactive in making recommendations and promptly answer customer questions.
- Well organised. Offering an excellent managed service requires knowing the customer's marketing calendar inside out.
- Enjoys collaboration and offers ideas to improve projects and processes.
- Execute email marketing campaigns and build nurture programs.
- Create landing pages, forms and other marketing materials within Pardot to support the customer learning experience.
- Working knowledge of marketing automation strategies including: progressive profiling, lead scoring, lead nurturing campaigns, dynamic segmentation and the marketing funnel.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others remotely.
- Experience working in a B2B marketing environment.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential.
What we offer
- £30k-£55k (depending on experience).
- Flexible working (full-time, part-time and contract positions will be considered).
- 24 days holiday per year.
- Private health care upon passing probation.
Click here to apply via LinkedIn