The safety and well-being of everyone in our community is always our priority. Please know that we are monitoring the COVID-19 situation and have precautions in place to ensure we can continue to deliver our services.
We realise that the current situation may require changes in the way we all work. We wanted to remind you that, as always, our team are available to assist and support you as necessary. Our team is well equipped to work with clients remotely. During this time of uncertainty we are committed to doing all we can to keep your business operating as efficiently as possible. Please think of us as part of your team and contact us if you require our assistance.
Updates on our Safety and Wellbeing Actions
- We are working fully remotely in the UK and are attending any meetings with customers virtually.
- We have suspended all business travel.
- We are continuing to attend meetings locally in the Channel Islands at present, however, if you would prefer to meet virtually, please let us know.
- We have tried and tested remote working systems. Every member of our team is equipped for remote working and we frequently deliver projects in jurisdictions without in-person meetings or travel. We are fully prepared to continue our operations and continue to support our clients fully remotely.
- We are following all local Government health information and advice.